By J. R. Parker
This impressive book/CD package deal places the ability of all of the preferred new snapshot processing suggestions and algorithms on your palms. according to J. R. Parker's exhaustive survey of net newsgroups around the globe, Algorithms for picture Processing and computing device imaginative and prescient solutions the main commonly asked questions with sensible solutions.
Parker makes use of dozens of real-life examples taken from fields reminiscent of robotics, house exploration, forensic research, cartography, and clinical diagnostics, to obviously describe the newest suggestions for morphing, complicated area detection, wavelets, texture category, photograph recovery, image popularity, and genetic algorithms, to call quite a few. And, better of all, he implements each one procedure coated in C and gives the entire resource code at the CD.
For the 1st time, you are rescued from the hours of mind-numbing mathematical calculations it's going to usually take to software those cutting-edge photograph processing services into software program. finally, nonmathematicians get the entire shortcuts they want for stylish picture popularity and processing applications.
at the CD-ROM you are going to find:
* entire code for examples within the book
* A gallery of pictures illustrating the result of complex techniques
* A loose GNU compiler that permits you to run resource code on any platform
* A process for restoring broken or blurred images
* A genetic algorithms package
Read or Download Algorithms for Image Processing and Computer Vision PDF
Best discrete mathematics books
Errors Coding for Engineers offers a great tool for practising engineers, scholars, and researchers, targeting the utilized instead of the theoretical. It describes the strategies desirous about coding messages in this type of means that, if error happen in the course of transmission or garage, they're detected and, if worthy, corrected.
Numerical equipment are a mainstay of researchers and pros around the many arithmetic, medical, and engineering disciplines. the significance of those tools mixed with the ability and availability of present day desktops nearly call for that scholars in those fields be good versed not just within the numerical innovations, but in addition within the use of a latest computational software program package deal.
This textbook, now in its 3rd version, keeps to supply an obtainable advent to discrete arithmetic and graph idea. The introductory fabric on Mathematical common sense is through wide assurance of combinatorics, recurrence relation, binary family, coding thought, distributive lattice, bipartite graphs, timber, algebra, and Polya’s counting precept.
Die Autoren führen in die Kryptographie aus Sicht der Informatik und Mathematik ein. Kryptographie wird als wichtiger Schutzmechanismus zur Gewährleistung von Vertraulichkeit und Integrität im elektronischen Datenverkehr vorgestellt. Wesentliche Themen sind Bedrohungen, korrespondierende Schutzziele und Angreifermodelle.
- Graphentheorie: Eine Einführung aus dem 4-Farben Problem (Springer Studium Mathematik - Bachelor) (German Edition)
- Probabilistic Methods in Combinatorial Analysis (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Logic and Discrete Mathematics: A Concise Introduction, Solutions Manual (Wiley Desktop Editions)
- Topics in Graph Automorphisms and Reconstruction (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Modular Forms:A Classical and Computational Introduction
- Combinatorial Matrix Theory (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
Extra info for Algorithms for Image Processing and Computer Vision
Algorithms for Image Processing and Computer Vision by J. R. Parker