By Geoffrey Woodward,Nicholas Fellows
Give your scholars the easiest probability of luck with this attempted and confirmed sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and overview requisites of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- includes authoritative and interesting content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- presents exam-style questions and information for every proper specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This name is appropriate for numerous classes including:
- OCR: uprising and sickness lower than the Tudors 1485-1603
Read Online or Download Access to History: Rebellion and Disorder under the Tudors 1485-1603 for OCR Second Edition PDF
Similar uk history books
If the Viking Wars had no longer taken position, may there were a united England within the 10th century? Martyn Whittock believes no longer, arguing that with out them there could were no upward thrust of the Godwin family members and their clash with Edward the Confessor, no Norman connection, no Norman Conquest and no Domesday ebook.
Kingsnorth Airship Station performed a necessary function in the course of the First global battle, constructing airships which effectively safe the fleet from submarine assault. It used to be the proud boast of the Airship provider that no vessels observed by means of one in all their airships have been misplaced to submarine assault. This booklet tells the tale of Kingsnorth, exploring the improvement of the station, the demanding situations confronted and triumph over, the folk who contributed to the station’s good fortune and the way the station and its legacy have replaced the neighborhood zone.
The Ideological Origins of the British Empire offers a accomplished historical past of British conceptions of empire for greater than part a century. David Armitage strains the emergence of British imperial identification from the mid-sixteenth to the mid-eighteenth centuries, utilizing a whole variety of manuscript and revealed resources.
Pentland's examine has three goals: to put the rebellion in a much wider context via exploring the modes of extra-parliamentary politics among 1815 and1820 in addition to the location outdoor Scotland; (ii) to supply the 1st complete account of the emerging itself; and (iii) to check the legacies of either the politics of 1815-20 and the unconventional warfare.
- Eighteenth-Century Britain, 1688-1783 (Palgrave History of Britain)
- Urban Assimilation in Post-Conquest Wales: Ethnicity, Gender and Economy in Ruthin, 1282-1348 (Studies in Welsh History)
- Athlone 1900-1923: Politi, Revolution & Civil War
- No Turning Point: The Saratoga Campaign in Perspective (Campaigns and Commanders Series)
Extra info for Access to History: Rebellion and Disorder under the Tudors 1485-1603 for OCR Second Edition
Access to History: Rebellion and Disorder under the Tudors 1485-1603 for OCR Second Edition by Geoffrey Woodward,Nicholas Fellows